Some of them who have just birth and change their status to become mothers are considered challenging things to do. One of example is breastfeeding the baby until the age of 6 months. This is because breast milk has an important role in increasing the baby’s immune system and becomes the main food of the baby. However, some of them experience problems when they are about to breastfeed their babies with examples of events such as the following:
– Breast wounded.
– Babies can not feed directly from the breast.
– Breast milk must be removed, but the baby does not want to suckle.
Even so, you don’t need to worry because as technology advances, there is an innovative tool that can assist you in making it easier to pump breast milk called the Electric Breast Pump. 82% of mothers stated that the Electric Breast Pump is very useful. Here is the recommendation of the best Electric Breast Pump Malaysia.
What is Electric Breast Pump?
Electric Breast Pump is a pump that works with batteries. There is also an electric type that must be plugged into the mains during the process. The use of electric pumps is usually very beneficial because pumping times are much faster than manual pumps.
The speed and suction power of the electric pump can also be adjusted according to your comfort and need.
Because it uses electricity, this electric pump works automatically so that it can help you save energy and will not get tired during the pumping process.
Based on the description above, here is the summary of Electric Breast Pump advantages.
– Faster and time-saving pumping process.
– Has a complete set of features compared to a manual pump so that it will be more comfortable when used.
– Has a model that can be adjusted to needs, such as two pumps for two breasts or one pump only.
– Does not require a lot of energy during the pumping process so it doesn’t make you tired.
However, there are some drawbacks of this tool:
– The price is more expensive than manual pumps.
– Difficult to clean due to complex components.
– During the pumping process, there will be a noise from the appliance.
– It’s hard to carry around.
– Requires electricity so it is difficult if the battery runs out or there is no power source nearby.
It should be noted that the breast pump must also be cared for its durable, and sterile, and does not become a breeding ground for bacteria and fungi.
Here are some steps on how to properly sterilize electric pumps:
– Wash your hands first. This is the main thing that must be done before touching the components of the breast pump.
– Disassemble pump tools slowly. This will make it easier for you to see and make sure there is no dirt and mold on the tool.
– Wash the pump after each use by filling hot water and soap in a container. Every now and then you can rub the tool with soap and then rinse it with hot running water. After that, don’t forget to wipe with a clean tissue or towel and place it in a cleaned container so that the tool is dry.
Always make sure of the cleanliness of every tool so that your baby avoids the risk of bacteria and fungi.
Having an electric breast pump is the right choice for you. In addition to the fast process, this tool is easy to use and does not require a lot of power to pump. Some of the advantages and disadvantages of the tools described above can be considered before buying an electric breast pump. Hope this information is useful!